Friday, January 11, 2013

Google Analytics for Beginners (Charlotte, NC 11/17 @ 11:30AM)

Don't miss my presentation on Google Analytics for Beginners at the next @cnpcharlotte meeting!
  • Have you heard of Analytics, but don't know what it is?
  • Have you been told you need Analytics, but don't know why?
  • Have you ever thought about implementing Analytics, but thought it was too much trouble or too complicated?
  • Moreover, do you currently have Analytics running on your website but don't know what to make of the data or how to access the data you want?
If the answer to any of those questions is "Yes," come on over to the presentation! I will be covering those topics and answering questions. I will also throw in some tips that I use on sites like CartCentric.com.

I have been developing websites since 1998 and was an early adopter of Analytics. Since then I have deployed Analytics onto countless websites and became a Google Analytics Qualified Individual through Google's certification program. I am the Website Development Manager at Limelight Web Development and a member of Charlotte Networking Professionals. Come by and meet everyone, have some good lunch, ask me some Analytics questions, and have a great time!

Location: Villa Antonio Italian Ristorante
                 4707 South Blvd
                 Charlotte, NC 28217

Lunch/Admission: $14

RSVP (optional): Facebook Event Page

No comments:

Post a Comment